Fees and funding
- EU applicants: €2,000
- Non-EU applicants: €4,000
- Fees are subject to annual review.
- Your annual fees include the €45 NUI fee.
- There is a non-refundable online application fee of €50.
- Fees can be paid by bank transfer, cheque (made payable to ‘RCSI’) or bank giro. Full details on fee payment will be emailed to you shortly before the commencement of your programme.
- You can pay your fees in two instalments – one payment of 50% is due before you commence the programme, while the remaining payment can be paid midway through your year of study.
If you meet the criteria for a non-EU student please contact us for more information on fee payments.