- All applicants must hold an undergraduate or bachelor degree - For applicants who don’t hold a primary degree, there is a recognition of prior learning (RPL) pathway outlined below.
- Applicants should be working in healthcare industry
- Applicants (unless exempt) must meet the English Language Requirements - English proficiency test - IELTS score of 6.5 or the equivalent score on another standardised test.
There are two exceptions to the above:
- If you are a native speaker of English and have completed your undergraduate education in an English institution in a country where English is the official language.
- If you were admitted to and graduated from an English medium institution and can provide evidence that you acquired a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on the paper-based test (or its equivalent on another standardised test) upon admission to your undergraduate programme.