Are you interested in learning more about the programmes on offer at the RCSI Graduate School of Healthcare Management?Contact us Contact us
Why RCSI Graduate School of Healthcare Management?
- Offering the best in healthcare management education to healthcare professionals and leaders worldwide
- Singular 'healthcare' focus in the development of management and leadership competencies
- Challenging and empowering managers, clinicians, executives, policy-makers and private sector leaders and manager to engage with the latest ideas and practice
- Digital delivery of programmes to facilitate access wherever you are in the world
- Digital delivery model incorporating synchronous and asynchronous content supporting an engaging, contextual and experiential learning experience
- Working across geographic and disciplinary boundaries to share learning for the betterment of health and well-being globally
- Deep insight into healthcare as part of a dedicated world-leading health sciences University
We're proud to say we have over 3,200 alumni across 29 countries. To ensure we can facilitate a superior learning experience for an international audience, we have hubs based across Ireland, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates, enabling us to support students wherever they are based in the world.
Our success stories
"When I got promoted, everything I learnt on the course became a big aspect of my role – it's definitely broadened my mindset about all of the different areas: in terms of quality and managing teams ..."
"This programme was just at the right time for me – I was transitioning into research and I didn't have the training when it came to leadership, so the programme gave me the knowledge to lead beyond the clinical environment."
"Studying on this programme has helped me a lot – it was a real eye-opener for me – I became more aware of myself and how I deal with others and how I can build a team in my workplace."
"Studying the programme gave me the fundamentals on how to run healthcare operations, manage organisational culture and how to be a true leader for a team, and introduce change."