Are you interested in learning more about the programmes on offer at the RCSI Graduate School of Healthcare Management?Contact us Contact us
Why RCSI Graduate School of Healthcare Management?
- Offering the best in healthcare management education to healthcare professionals and leaders worldwide
- Singular 'healthcare' focus in the development of management and leadership competencies
- Challenging and empowering managers, clinicians, executives, policy-makers and private sector leaders and manager to engage with the latest ideas and practice
- Digital delivery of programmes to facilitate access wherever you are in the world
- Digital delivery model incorporating synchronous and asynchronous content supporting an engaging, contextual and experiential learning experience
- Working across geographic and disciplinary boundaries to share learning for the betterment of health and well-being globally
- Deep insight into healthcare as part of a dedicated world-leading health sciences University
The RCSI Graduate School of Healthcare Management offers a safe and stimulating learning environment for all healthcare professionals, no matter what your level of technical ability. Our MSc degree and professional diploma programmes are flexible and designed with busy healthcare professionals in mind.
We're proud to say we have over 3,200 alumni across 29 countries. To ensure we can facilitate a superior learning experience for an international audience, we have hubs based across Ireland, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates, enabling us to support students wherever they are based in the world.
Our success stories
“Completing my Masters at RCSI gave me the confidence to pursue and realise my career goals and I’m now getting to grips with being a CEO!”