This is an inter-professional programme. Applications are invited from all those working in the acute hospital setting including surgeons, anesthesiologists, emergency medicine physicians, obstetricians, radiologists, acute care nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, radiographers, social workers, dietitians, occupational therapists, other allied healthcare professionals and quality managers.
To be eligible, candidates must hold:
- A Bachelor of Medicine (MB) or a primary degree in a health and social sciences field with a qualification achieved at the level of 2.2 honours.
- All candidates must also provide evidence of at least two years’ work experience in acute hospital care and must be currently working in the acute hospital setting.
As part of the application process you are required to submit the following supporting documentation:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of educational transcripts
- Proof of sponsorship (where applicable)
- Evidence of English language qualification* (where applicable)
- Personal Statement max 300 words
- Letter from current employer
*Students who have satisfactory proof that their basic medical degree was completed through English (in a country where English is the language spoken by the vast majority of the population) are exempt from IELTS certification requirement.