Applications to this programme are invited from healthcare professionals (physiotherapy, occupational therapy) working in the areas of neurology and gerontology.
To be considered for entry into the programme, applicants must:
- Fulfil the National University of Ireland (NUI) entry requirements or be eligible for matriculation.
- Be eligible for membership of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists or AOTI.
- Be CORU registered.
- Have obtained at least a 2.2 award in a primary physiotherapy or occupational therapy degree or equivalent
- Have experience working in the area of neurology and gerontology
- Have a basic level of computer literacy, to include word processing, email and Internet skills.
Each application will be assessed on an individual basis.