Fees and funding
- Year 1: €5,865
- Year 2: €5,865
- Registration fee: €50
- The fees listed above should only be used as a guide. Fees for the incoming cycle have yet to be announced.
- There is a non-refundable online application fee of €100.
- Once you have been offered and accepted a place on the programme, the RCSI Student Fees Office will be in contact with you regarding payment of fees.
- The first instalment (50%) of your fees will be requested prior to commencement of the programme – this must be received by early September in the year of entry to secure your place.
- The second instalment (50%) will be required at the start of Semester 2, normally 1 February.
- Fees are paid by electronic transfer.