Higher professional qualifications are an essential element of continuous professional development and career advancement. This MSc is particularly suitable for those who want to assume a management and leadership position in the care of older people and neurological rehabilitation.
On completion of this course you will:
- Gain knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of key topics required to practice in neurological and older person rehabilitation.
- Have knowledge and skills in the application of research processes and scientific methodologies to inform evidence-based practice in rehabilitation.
- Be able to apply the knowledge of the research processes while conducting original research in a related area that is of a standard suitable for publication in a peer-reviewed scientific journal.
- Demonstrate critical reflection and evaluation of clinical practice in the context of a changing health care setting; developing a foundation for on-going continuing professional development.
- Have the skills to act as a leader and innovator in neurological and gerontological rehabilitation.