Clinical leadership during COVID-19
The National Clinical Leadership Centre for Nursing and Midwifery (NCLC), Office of the Nursing and Midwifery Services Director (ONMSD), in collaboration with the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Department of Health (DoH) and RCSI Institute of Leadership (IoL), is delighted to present a new webinar series 'Nursing and Midwifery Clinical Leadership during COVID-19: Sharing the Learning', developed in recognition of the significant clinical leadership that was, and continues to be, demonstrated by nurses and midwives during COVID-19, nationally.
The aim of the series is to provide an opportunity for representatives from all nursing disciplines and midwifery services to present and share their clinical leadership experiences, during the pandemic.
Marie Kilduff, Interim Director, NCLC and Dr Clare Lewis, Deputy Chief Nursing Officer, CNO, DoH in collaboration with colleagues from the RCSI IoL, will facilitate this webinar series.
If you require further information, please email email@example.com.
- Joy John, Assistant Director of Nursing, Dublin North City Mental Health Services
- Ella Townsend, Mental Health Staff Nurse, Assertive Outreach Community Service, Carlow Kilkenny Mental Health Service
- Ms Jennie Synnott, Interim Area Director of Nursing, Children and Adolescence Mental Health Services, Cork Kerry Community Healthcare
- Ms Adrienne Adams, Registered Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Mental Health, West Cork Mental Health Services
- Ms Áine Lynch, Director of Nursing, Tallaght University Hospital
- Ms Kate Brennan, Intern Student Nurse, Tallaght University Hospital
- Ms Sinead Horgan, Group ADoN for Sepsis, Flu and Surgical Site Infection Surveillance, South/Soutwest Hospital Group
- Ms Rynagh Gilligan, Assistant Director of Nursing, Critical Care Services
- Neil Dunne, Director of Public Health Nursing, Dublin South City (currently seconded to the role of Clinical Lead for Covid Response Team, CHO 7)
- Katherine O Sullivan, Public Health Nurse and Team Leader, Kerry Twilight Nursing Services
- Niamh Martin, Community RGN, Dublin North Central, CHO 9
- Sharon Boyle, Assistant Director of Public Health Nursing, Dublin South West
- Fiona Hanrahan, Director of Midwifery and Nursing, Rotunda Hospital, Dublin.
- Claire Fitzpatrick, CMSp Lactation, Midland Regional Hospital, Portlaoise
- Yvonne Moloney, Registered Advanced Midwife Practitioner RAMP Diabetes, University Maternity Hospital, Limerick
- Carmel Connolly CMMII, Parent Education Services, Saolta University Health Care Group
- Deirdre Lang, Director of Nursing/National Lead Older Persons Services, Clinical and Integrated Programmes, Office Nursing & Midwifery Services Director
- Brian Magenniss, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Care of the Older Person, Mater Misericordiae Hospital
- Claire Noonan, Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Gerontology, Tallaght University Hospital
In this webinar, we learn how senior nurses and midwife leaders are dealing with the impact of COVID-19 on the health services, professions and themselves as leaders. They also share their vision for the future and how working collaboratively we can harness the important contribution nursing and midwifery will make during the challenging times ahead.
Additional COVID-19 resources for healthcare professionals are available in our COVID-19 resource hub.