The RCSI Graduate School of Healthcare Management has a unique footprint in the international healthcare sector, with over 1,000 professionals engaged in programmes every year in our three campuses.
Now is the time to engage with expert faculty, share work experiences, address real-world organisational challenges and gain international insights from an institute with a global perspective.
Why study at Graduate School of Healthcare Management?
RCSI has been Ireland's leading educational institution for health professionals for over 230 years. The RCSI Graduate School of Healthcare Management is dedicated exclusively to the development of health professionals and their organisations.
The integration of leading research and innovative approaches to the development of the skills necessary to function and lead effectively.
A multi-disciplinary student body, shared peer-to-peer experiences and collaborative learning. Real-life projects that make a tangible difference to your healthcare organisation.
Programmes delivered in Ireland, United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, designed to foster the leadership and management capabilities of healthcare professionals globally.
Programmes incorporating all the benefits of digital-first delivery designed to suit the busy and demanding schedules of health professionals.
Programmes that meet the specific learning needs of participants, responding to current and emerging strategic changes in healthcare policy and service delivery.
Faculty with expertise in health and leadership from a range of diverse disciplines who can relate directly to the delivery of healthcare in complex and uncertain environments.
Our programmes consist of online content, onsite sessions and interactive webinars to offer a collaborative and supported student experience, as well as immersive development opportunities for both current and future leaders.
Our short courses and micro-credentials
Our expanded suite of short online and micro-credential (MC) courses allow you access to transformative education in specific or more specialised areas, delivered by subject-matter experts enriched with practical industry experience.
Interested in learning more about programmes on offer at the RCSI Graduate School of Healthcare Management? Contact us today for more details.
Our programmes are suitable for all those working in the healthcare sector – including healthcare professionals, managers and administrators – who wish to develop their leadership and management capabilities.
- Course type: Part-time postgraduate programmes designed with busy healthcare professionals in mind.
- Duration: Masters programmes: two years; Professional Diploma: nine months.
- Mode of delivery: Our blended programmes are delivered in a digital format, accessible from wherever you are.
- Qualification: National University of Ireland and RCSI-accredited Level 9 Masters/Professional Diploma – all programmes are accredited at Level 9 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
- Entry requirements: Applicants should work in the healthcare sector as all our programmes are practice-based. Applicants for our MSc programmes must also hold a primary degree.
- Fees: For updated fees, please consult the individual programme course page you are interested in. As places are limited, we advise applicants to apply early.
Our success stories
"I chose RCSI for its distinguished history, contemporary and collaborative teaching methods, and ambitious future. My MSc equipped me with the tools necessary for leadership in my ever-changing, always challenging role."