Fees and funding
- Year 1: €8,800
- Year 2: €4,950
- Year 1: €14,000
- Year 2: €8,000
|1st payment||On application||€2,200||€3,500|
|2nd payment||30 November 2022||€2,200||€3,500|
|3rd payment||31 January 2023||€2,200||€3,500|
|4th payment||31 March 2023||€2,200||€3,500|
- The tuition fee is also inclusive of an NUI fee.
- Fees are payable via the above schedule.
- Students with outstanding fees will not be entitled to receive their grades.
- Students with outstanding fees will have VLE and library privileges withdrawn.
- Students with outstanding fees at the end of Year 1 will not have grades brought forward to the Exam Board and will not progress to Year 2.
- Students with outstanding fees at the end of Year 2 will not have their grades brought forward to the exam board and will not graduate.
- RCSI accepts no obligation to refund any fee, or part thereof, in respect of a student who withdraws from a programme.
- We ask that students who are being sponsored or funded by their employer to upload a funding confirmation letter in the document upload section on the application portal.