To be considered for admission into the MSC programme, the following documentation must be submitted for review:
- High school certificate and transcripts: 10th, 11th, and 12th copies of originals are required. Please ensure the documents have the relevant attestation and authentication stamps.
- Bachelor degree certificate/parchment and transcripts: Copies of the originals are required. Please ensure the documents have the relevant attestation and authentication stamps.
- Equivalency certificate: This is only required if you have done your BSc in a country other than the country of your nationality. You can obtain an equivalency certificate from the Ministry of Education in your country of nationality stating that the degree is equivalent to that issued in your country.
- Medical fitness certificate from a government clinic/hospital in your country of residence: This certificate should state that you are "FIT" to study at the RCSI Bahrain Campus, should state your accurate full name as per your passport, doctor signature and stamp, and the hospital stamp.
- Proven proficiency in English language: A score of at least 79 (internet-based) TOEFL or 5.5 in IELTS. All applicants whose first language is not English are required to provide this document.
- Clear copies of: your CV, current passport, national identification card and a passport-sized photograph (not older than six months).
Please note: Upon your acceptance onto the MSc programme, you may be asked to provide originals of the above documents prior to or on orientation day.