Fees and funding
- Year 1: €8,000
- Year 2: €4,500
- Year 1: €13,000
- Year 2: €7,000
|Year 1||Date||EU||Non EU|
|1st payment||On application||€2,000||€4,000|
|2nd payment||31 January 2021||€2,000||€3,000|
|3rd payment||31 March 2021||€2,000||€3,000|
|4th payment||31 May 2021||€2,000||€3,000|
You can complete three modules to receive a postgraduate certificate (total fee: €4,000) or you can exit with a postgraduate diploma upon completion of six modules (total fee: €8,000). A stand-alone module option can also be made available (total fee: €1,395) depending on class numbers.
- The tuition includes all resources, access to our award-winning online learning portal and access to extensive RCSI-only databases.
- The tuition fee is also inclusive of an NUI fee.
- Fees are payable via the above schedule.
- Students with outstanding fees will not be entitled to receive their grades.
- Students with outstanding fees will have VLE and library privileges withdrawn.
- Students with outstanding fees at the end of Year 1 will not have grades brought forward to the Exam Board and will not progress to Year 2.
- Students with outstanding fees at the end of Year 2 will not have their grades brought forward to the exam board and will not graduate.
- RCSI accepts no obligation to refund any fee, or part thereof, in respect of a student who withdraws from a programme.
- We ask that students who are being sponsored or funded by their employer to upload a funding confirmation letter in the document upload section on the application portal.