Fees and funding
- Year 1: €8,000
- Year 2: €4,500
- Year 1: €16,000
- Year 2: €9,000
|Year 1||Date||EU||Non EU|
|1st Payment||On Application||€2,000||€4,000|
|2nd Payment||January 31st||€2,000||€4,000|
|3rd Payment||March 31st||€2,000||€4,000|
|4th Payment||May 31st||€2,000||€4,000|
You can complete three modules to receive a postgraduate certificate (total fee: €4,150) or you can exit with a postgraduate diploma upon completion of six modules (total fee: €8,300). A stand-alone module option can also be made available (total fee: €1,395) depending on class numbers.
- The tuition includes all resources, including core textbooks, access to our award-winning online learning portal and access to extensive RCSI-only databases.
- The tuition fee is also inclusive of an NUI fee.
- Fees are payable via instalments or in one lump sum.
- All fees must be paid in full at the beginning of each semester.
- Students with outstanding fees will not be entitled to receive their grades.
- Students with outstanding fees will have VLE and library privileges withdrawn.
- Students with outstanding fees at the end of Year 1 will not have grades brought forward to the Exam Board and will not progress to Year 2.
- Students with outstanding fees at the end of Year 2 will not have their grades brought forward to the exam board and will not graduate.
- We ask that students who are being sponsored or funded by their employer forward us on a funding confirmation letter. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.