Fees and funding
- Year 1: €8,800
- Year 2: €4,950
- Year 1: €14,000
- Year 2: €8,000
|Year 1||Date||EU||Non EU|
|1st payment||On application||€2,200||€3,500|
|2nd payment||31 November 2022||€2,200||€3,500|
|3rd payment||31 January 2023||€2,200||€3,500|
|4th payment||31 March 2023||€2,500||€3,500|
- Fees include all resources, access to our award-winning online learning portal and access to extensive RCSI-only databases.
- Fee includes an NUI fee.
- Fee is payable via the above schedule.
- Students with outstanding fees will not be entitled to receive their grades or be eligible to progress and or graduate (VLE and Library privileges will be withdrawn in these cases).
- RCSI accepts no obligation to refund any fee, or part thereof, in respect of a student who chooses to withdraw from a programme.
- Students who choose to withdraw from a programme are liable for full fees owed for the seat on that programme.
- All NUI parchments are issued in Latin; students will be required to pay an additional fee of €50 to NUI if they wish to have a parchment published in English.
- Fees are subject to review annually.
- Students who are being sponsored or funded by their employer should upload a funding confirmation letter in the document upload section on the application portal.