RCSI clinical educators
Each year RCSI recruits over 90 clinical lecturers and tutors to posts in 16 clinical disciplines across 22 clinical sites.
Our clinical educators are critical to the successful delivery of our curriculum during students’ hospital-based clinical placements.
Why join RCSI as a clinical educator?
We offer excellent career development opportunities for our clinical teaching staff:
- Participate in clinical courses and receive a refund of up to €450 on successful completion
- Receive generous educational funding for:
o Doctoral degrees by research, MD and PhD opportunities
o Masters in Surgery (MCh) and MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice
- Avail of fully funded places on RCSI’s Postgraduate Diploma in Health Professions Education
- Benefit from up to 14 days educational leave
- Access mentoring and specialty careers talks
"The lecturer and tutor roles are opportunities for you to enhance and grow your career in a supportive environment. No matter what your ultimate career choice, our focus is on success in your career."