The Community Outreach volunteer programme offers RCSI Bahrain staff, students and alumni the opportunity to represent the University in a host of internal and external events, each of which aims to support local and wider communities. An induction session takes place at the start of each academic year to allow volunteers to learn more about the kind of activities they will be involved in and to hear directly from others who have taken part.
Why register as a community volunteer?
- Give back and make a difference to local and wider communities
- Promote health awareness education
- Represent your university nationally and internationally
- Enhance your interpersonal and professional skills
- Engage in fun and rewarding activities with fellow volunteers
How to register?
- Complete and submit the volunteer registration form to the Community Outreach office
- Pay a one-off registration fee of 5BD and receive a Community Outreach t-shirt
- Attend the induction session and get involved
To contact the RCSI Bahrain Community Outreach office please email