Booking Library seats
Library spaces have reopened with restrictions. Users are expected to maintain 1.5 m physical distancing and therefore the number of available spaces are limited. The Library area has two zones - Red and Green Zone.
Users who require longer study time up to 5 hours can book any seat in the Red Zone.
Users who require study time up to 3 hours can book any seat in the Green Zone.
How to make a booking:
- Logon to 'Find a seat services' and make a booking.
- You must use your RCSI Bahrain email id to make a booking.
- Plan your booking 8 hours in advance as this will allow time for confirmation of space.
- You must bring your confirmation email and your ID when using the Library.
- Library staff will check your seat and your ID and a note will be made of your occupied space.
- Scan the QR code at the seat before occupying and scan out when you have finished.
- Leave your ID card on your desk for staff to check.
- You must release the space for others to occupy after your time runs out.
- You can make only one booking a day. Multiple bookings cannot be made by a single user.
- You are required to follow library policies and health and safety regulations while in the library area.