The RCSI Bahrain Library aims to enhance lifelong learning and contribute to the development of a Unique Bond with patrons of the library through our enthusiastic librarians who are ready to help
with your own information needs, advice on copyright and materials for teaching or to develop and deliver individual group or online teaching of relevant information skills and literature searching. Library provides following services.
- Liaise with a librarian to get assistance with support for module related workshops.
- Librarian serves as a point of contact for library-related questions.
- Provides instruction on accessing library resources and updates when new services and resources become available.
- Works with you on your information needs.
- Advocates for your needs within the library.
- Provides orientations on library services and customized classes upon request.
- Consults on literature search strategies.
- Consultation on systematic reviews.
- Instructs on database and literature searches, citation management, evidence-based practice, and other knowledge management skills.
- Helps with search tools and other access issues.