Ms Donna RiceOccupational Health Officer
Department of Student Development & Wellbeing
Area of Expertise
Occupational Health Matters, Infectious Disease Screening and Immunization, Health Promotion, Students/Staff support and counselling, Workplace Risk Assessment.
- Diploma in General Nursing, Queens University Belfast 2003
- BSc Community and Public Health Specialising in Occupational Health, 2006, University of Ulster, Northern Ireland.
- Stress Management Trainer 2007, NHS Trust, Norther Ireland
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 2008, NHS Trust, Northern Ireland
Current areas of activity
- Member of the Health and Safety Community, RCSI Bahrain
- Member of the Student Affairs Committee, RCSI Bahrain
- Member of the Occupational Health Safety Society Bahrain