Dr Ammar Shaker Hasan
Area of Expertise
Biomedicine, Lab Animal Science, In vivo studies, Genetically Modified Mice (GMM), GMM Breeding Strategies.
- Ph.D Certificate in Biomedicine, University of Tsukuba, Japan (2017 - 2021).
- Research (non-degree) Certificate, University of Tsukuba, Japan (2015 - 2017).
- BSc Certificate in Veterinary Medicine, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia (2001 - 2007).
- Completed International Clinical Genomic Medicine Course, Harvard Medical School (2023).
Scholarship student for all the 3 university degrees:
- Japan, Ministry of Education (MEXT) scholarship, PhD program (2017).
- Japanese embassy in Bahrain, (MEXT) scholarship, Research Certificate (2015).
- Bahrain, Ministry of Education scholarship, BSc Scholarship (2001).
Awards and Honours
Best scientific presentation and poster, Tsukuba Scientific Global Week (2019).
Membership in professional organisation
- Expert Reviewer for International Journal of Biomedical and Clinical Analysis (IJBCA) (2022).
- Member of Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Science (JALAS) (2020).
- Organiser of the International PhD Students Research Workshop, Japan (2020).