Charter Meeting 2021
- Date: 02 - 06 February 2021
- Time: 09:30 - 18:00
- Category: General events, Surgical
- Location: Online
RCSI's Annual Charter Meeting will take place virtually from Tuesday, 2 February to Saturday, 6 February 2021.
This year’s Annual Charter Meeting is a fully online programme. Registration is required to gain access to the full meeting and for CPD.
Sessions will be recorded and will be shared directly with registered delegates after the event.
Closer to the event date, a link to join the virtual meeting will be sent to the email address you provide at the time of registration.
Tuesday, 2 February
- National Office of Clinical Audit (NOCA)Webinar
- In Conversation With...
Wednesday, 3 February
- National Clinical Programmes in Surgery (NCPS) Webinar
- 15th Annual Intercollegiate Case Presentations
- 31st Annual Video Surgery Meeting
Thursday, 4 February
- Faculty of Surgical Trainers Programme
- RCSI Millin Meeting
Friday, 5 February
- RCSI Annual Charter Day Meeting
Saturday, 6 February
- Irish Surgical Training Group Meeting (ISTG);
Note: CPD credits will be available.
For all queries, please contact the RCSI Conference and Events Department.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org