To be eligible for the programme you must:
- Hold a Level 8 degree or international equivalent, demonstrated through a defined recognition of prior learning (RPL) process.
- Be registered with your appropriate professional body (NMBI or equivalent).
- Be employed in a casting department with a minimum of 900 hours of verified experience (this is a signed declaration from a nurse manager and orthopaedic consultant).
- Be working in the casting department for the duration of the programme.
- Provide a Manual Handling Certificate which is in date for the duration of programme.
- You will also need to supply a certified, or stamped copy of your academic transcripts and a copy of an academic IELTS examination, or equivalent (for candidates whose first language is not English). Read more about minimum English language requirements here.