This course has been developed as a follow-on course to the Excel – An Introduction course, with a specific focus on introducing you to the features of the application that are used to build, manage and analyse lists of data (records).
- Understand the fundamental requirements to building a data source in Excel
- Ability to us 'IF' functions to build new data
- Recognise the importance of using tables to managing data
- Understand the basics of creating a pivot table to produce effective reports
- Produce visualisations using charts and graphs
Suitable for: SHOs in all surgical specialties; emergency medicine doctors