This course will aid you in developing your curriculum vitae so that your previous experience and attributes will stand out.
The course also explores the optimum ways you can win over the interview panel at that all-important interview. Managing difficult questions, demonstrating your prime competencies and improving your body language will be explores in the interview setting.
This course is suitable for SHOs and registrars on all surgical specialties and emergency medicine doctors.
This course is run over two days:
- Part A: Tuesday, 3 November 2020
- Part B: Wednesday, 4 November 2020
Faculty: Mr Paul Mullan, Career and Outplacement Consultant
- How to improve self-confidence, self-belief and overcome nerves.
- Understanding employer needs (what the customer wants).
- Understanding yourself, your CV and your unique selling points.
- How to handle difficult interview questions.
- Understanding competency-based interviews and assessments.
- How to improve your body language.
- How to chase feedback and manage counter offers.