This course is suitable for postgraduate medical trainees at all levels, SHOs, SPRs and consultants involved in trauma care.
Doctors in the specialties of emergency medicine, anaesthesia, general surgery, trauma and orthopaedic surgery, and neurosurgery are particularly suitable for this training. Doctors in other specialties or general practice may be considered for the course provided they have a significant current or future exposure to victims of polytrauma.
- There are only 20-24 places available on each course. The closing date is one month before each course commences.
- Due to significant demand for places on the ATLS Provider courses, a selection process will take place by each course centre – this is based on a mix of specialty/grade and geographical needs.
Total fee: €875
A refund, less 20% will be made if written notice of withdrawal is received by the University at least one month before the course commencement date. No refunds will be made after this date.
For more information on this course, please email us at email@example.com.
- Professional Competence Scheme
- HSE Training Support Scheme
- HSE Clinical Course and Examination Refund Scheme for NCHDs