- Applicants must have a recognised medical degree.
- You are also required to have an Irish Medical Council number or UK equivalent.
There are only 16 places available on each course. These are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis on receipt of completed application form and fee. The closing date is two weeks before course commencement.
Total fee: €750
A refund, less 20% will be made if written notice of withdrawal is received by the University at least one month before the course commencement date. No refunds will be made after this date.
For more information on this course, please email us at email@example.com.
- Professional Competence Scheme
- HSE Training Support Scheme
- HSE Clinical Course and Examination Refund Scheme for NCHDs