Funded MSc: A skin study investigating the accuracy of measuring Sub Epidermal Moisture using the Sub Epidermal Moisture Scanner
The aim of this project is to assess the accuracy of the Sub Epidermal Moisture Scanner on the level of Sub Epidermal Moisture in animal skin.
- Research theme Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine, Nursing and Midwifery
This one year funded study will take place in a laboratory and be delivered by the Skin Wounds and Trauma Research Centre (SWaT) and Tissue Engineering Research Group (TERG). It will involve assessing the accuracy of the Sub Epidermal Moisture Scanner on the level of Sub Epidermal Moisture in animal skin. The student will study for an MSc by Research over a 12-month period.
Tenure: One year
Expected start date: December 2021/January 2022
- BSc (Hons) degree in a health-related or science area
Desirable candidate specifications include:
- Laboratory experience or experience in wound care
To apply, please complete the online application form in full.
Applications must include:
- Completed application form
- English language requirements – click here for more information
Deadline: 29 October 2021 at 17:00
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- At this stage only successful candidates will be contacted to submit transcripts and other relevant documentation.
- Only their referees will also be contacted at this stage for a reference.
- It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure the application is completed in full on time. Late and/or incomplete applications will not normally be assessed.