The PACeR Trial is a controlled trial of multimodal physiotherapy for acute and sub-acute cervical radiculopathy.
- Principal investigator: Louise Keating
- Academic supervisors: Dr Dara Meldrum, TCD, Prof. Ciaran Bolger, RCSI and Beaumont Hospital; and Dr Catherine Doody, UCD.
- Treating physiotherapists: Caroline Treanor and Vanessa Cuddy, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapists, Beaumont Hospital; Sinead Roche, Lee Chambers and Darragh Rowan, Collins Avenue Physiotherapy, Beaumont; Jennifer Nelson, Physiofusion, Ranelagh; Aileen Maguire, Ballsbridge Physiotherapy Clinic; Roberto Pelosi, Premier Physiotherapy, Ballinteer and Tallaght.
- Grant funding: EuroSpine and Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Ethical approval: Beaumont Hospital Medical Research Ethics Committee (Ref. 14/85) and ICGP Research Ethics Committee.