Fees and funding
EU applicants (2022/23): €4,850 (per annum)
Non-EU applicants (2022/23): €13,300 (per annum)
If you chose to complete the programme on a part-time basis – over a minimum of four years – the fees are as follows:
- EU applicants (2022/23): €2,400 (per annum)
- Non-EU applicants (2022/23): €6,650 (per annum)
- An additional NUI fee of €45 (per annum) applies for Years 1 to 3.
- Fees are subject to annual review and can increase by up to 4% per annum.
- It is your own responsibility to register each year. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification from the degree programme.