Bespoke programme development
The individual professional development needs and requirements of healthcare organisations can vary.
The RCSI Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery offers a bespoke programme development service, to provide an individually tailored programme to meet your organisational needs.
Developed to meet your needs
Our CPD programmes are:
- Designed and delivered in partnership with practising clinical/subject matter experts
- Accredited by RCSI and the NMBI
- Delivered by practising clinical and subject matter experts
- Facilitated in a participative and interactive manner, drawing on the experiential knowledge of participants
- Focused on the application of knowledge to the real world of practice
- Evaluated on completion of each programme
The Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery works collaboratively with organisations in the design, development and delivery of bespoke CPD programmes.
To date, we have collaborated with organisations across a diverse range of clinical, educational and research areas and scopes of practice.
What our collaborators say
"We have collaborated with RCSI on a number of CPD courses, designing them to fit with our nursing team needs. This has resulted in sessions that are hugely beneficial, thought provoking, interesting, challenging and up-to-date ..."
Contact us to discuss your CPD needs and find out more about our bespoke service.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +353 (0) 1 402 2202