SWaT Research Centre
The Skin Wounds and Trauma (SWaT) Research Centre is leading cutting-edge research in the field of wound healing and tissue repair, with a specific emphasis on pressure ulcer prevention and management.
We aim is to translate evidence into contemporary clinical decision-making, and to provide a platform for outcome-focused healthcare practice.
Why work with us?
The SWaT Research Centre provides access to:
- World leaders in skin wounds and trauma research
- Expertise in regulated studies of novel medical devices
- Significant leveraged research-funding opportunities
- A network of clinical and academic experts in the SWaT Research Network
- Clinical research infrastructure
The nurse-led SWaT Research Centre is staffed by leading experts in wound management.
- Director: Prof. Zena Moore
- Deputy Director: Dr Declan Patton
- Senior Research Projects Manager: Simone Walsh
- Lead Researcher: Dr Tom O’Connor
- Deputy Director of Nursing and Midwifery Research and Senior Lecturer: Linda Nugent
"Our collaborations with the SWaT Research Centre have facilitated a number of clinical studies that have evaluated BBI LLCs innovative sensor-based products. We are delighted to continue this partnership with the Centre."
- Telephone: +353 1 402 5044
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2nd Floor, 123 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.