The Science of Health and Happiness as We Age
The RCSI Centre for Positive Health Sciences presents 'The Science of Health and Happiness as We Age' – a new public course exploring the things we can do to improve our chances of ageing well.
This online course will explore the principles of positive ageing and lifestyle medicine and cover a range of topics tailored to those interested in exploring the science of health and happiness as we age. It will also examine happiness throughout the lifecycle and share strategies aimed at fostering positive health as we age.
- The PERMA model
- Six evidenced-based ways to look after your mental health during another lockdown
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- Why we need best friends at work
- World Happiness Report 2022
- Could COVID-19 be a catalyst for positive change?
- Bring your strengths to life and live more fully
- Mental health and psychological wellbeing podcast
- Make kindness the norm
- The benefits of play for adults