Centre for Positive Psychology and Health
The RCSI Centre for Positive Psychology and Health was established in 2019 in response to the increasing prevalence of diseases associated with lifestyle and the growing evidence of the role of psychological factors in optimising health and well-being.
The work of the Centre draws on the emerging disciplines of positive psychology, positive organisational scholarship, and lifestyle, integrative and precision medicine.
Our core and adjunct Faculty comprises a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds.
- Director: Ciaran O'Boyle
- Lecturers: Padraic Dunne, Trudy Meehan
- Honorary Senior Lecturer: Dr Ceppi Merry
- Operations Lead: Meadhbh Aine O’Flaherty
- Telephone: +353 1 402 2469
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Centre or Positive Psychology and Health, 123 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland