Fees and funding
EU applicants (2020/21): €7,400 (per annum)
Non-EU applicants (2020/21): €14,350 (per annum)
If you chose to complete the programme on a part-time basis – over a minimum of five years – the fees are as follows:
- EU applicants (2020/21): €4,900 (per annum)
- Non-EU applicants (2020/21): €9,550 (per annum)
- An additional NUI fee of €45 (per annum) applies for Years 1 to 3.
- Fees are subject to annual review and can increase by up to 4% per annum.
- It is your own responsibility to register each year. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification from the degree programme.