How to apply
Only candidates who have already been recruited/accepted by a supervisor can begin the registration process here.
Before you can begin your registration, you must answer 'yes' to the following questions:
- Do you meet the entry requirements?
- Have you obtained confirmation of your funding source (or been offered a scholarship through a programme or from a supervisor)?
- Have you engaged with a supervisor who has agreed to supervise your project?
- Have you discussed and agreed your proposed research project with your supervisor (this is a key step in the registration process; poorly constructed proposals will delay your registration).
- All research PhD, MD, MSc, MCh programmes have an open rolling registration throughout the year. However, scholars are grouped into April [Nov-Apr] or October [May-Oct] registration groups for administrative purposes – which one are you registering for?
- If you are applying to a larger programme like SPHERE or StAR, have you received your official acceptance letter and/or scholarship offer?