Fees and funding
Total fees: €5,750
|1st Payment||On acceptance of offer
|2nd Payment||1 November 2023||€2,000|
|3rd Payment||1 March 2024||€1,750|
Scholarship Opportunity - Women in Leadership Scholarship 2023
We are delighted to be teaming up the 30% Club Ireland to offer fully funded scholarships to better equip future female leaders.
The scholarship reflects RCSI's commitment to promoting greater gender balance at all levels of Healthcare as well as the critical importance of effective and impactful leadership in healthcare (T&C's Apply)
Deadline: 11am 30 June 2023
- The fee includes all resources, access to our award-winning online learning portal and access to extensive RCSI-only databases.
- The fee includes NUI fee.
- The fee is payable via the above schedule, where relevant.
- If you have outstanding fees you will not be entitled to receive your grades or be eligible to progress and or graduate (VLE and Library privileges will be withdrawn in these cases).
- RCSI accepts no obligation to refund any fee, or part thereof, in respect of a student who chooses to withdraw from a programme.
- If you choose to withdraw from a programme you are liable for full fees owed for the seat on that programme.
- All NUI parchments are issued in Latin; you will be required to pay an additional fee of €50 to NUI if you wish to have a parchment published in English.
- Fees are subject to review annually.
- If you are being sponsored or funded by your employer you should upload a funding confirmation letter in the document upload section on the application portal. A template is available below to download at your convenience.
For more information please visit our Postgraduate fees policy.