The Centre recently launched the Professional Diploma in Positive Health.
The programme is:
- A new part-time blended learning, 30-credit programme delivered at Level 9 of the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ)
- Designed to educate health and allied professionals in the rapidly developing area of positive health
- Suitable for healthcare professionals and other professional groups such as teachers, lawyers and managers who need to develop an understanding of positive health and wellbeing
- Designed to increase participants’ understanding of lifestyle and integrative approaches to medicine and healthcare
- Designed to help participants integrate new research findings from the fields of positive psychology and positive organisational scholarship into their understanding and practice.
The programme consists of three modules:
- Emerging approaches to health, healthcare and wellbeing
- Prevention, treatment and sustainability in health and healthcare
- Positive health in practice.