26 York Street
- Please check RCSI LibGuides for detailed information on holidays.
- Please forward all queries to email@example.com. This email account is monitored 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).
Contact usContact the RCSI Library team at:
Tel: +353 (0) 1 402 2407
Address: RCSI Library, 26 York Street, Dublin 2.
RCSI Alumni can apply for their access card with the Alumni Office.
Individual and group study spaces including Group Study Rooms; Amphitheatre for practice presentations; Computer Room and touch-down computers; print/copy/scan services; Information Point for in person support; Reading Lounge; book and anatomical model collections; self-service for book borrowing, returns and renewals; Library Learning Commons for student pop-up events.
Printing and IT
Within the library spaces users can avail of:
- RCSI Wi-Fi services (guest, staff and student)
- Networked PCs
- Printing, photocopying and scanning services. For further information please see IT Moodle pages here (restricted access)
These services are provided by IT and all queries and issues relating to these services should be directed to the IT Helpdesk:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +353 (0) 1 402 2273
- Office: IT Department, 121 Stephen's Green, Dublin 2
Add credit to your printing account here.
There is a courtesy phone in the print area of the Library Learning Commons in 26 York Street.