To be eligible for the PhD by Prior Publication, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a research-active member of RCSI staff (at any of our campuses) or an RCSI Honorary appointment;
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Have been actively engaged in medical or health sciences research for a period of at least five years within the last ten years at an organisation that has a recognised research function;
- Have published a minimum of five original research papers in journals ranked Q1 in their relevant fields in the ten years prior to the date of application for admission; and
- Be a senior author (first or last author) on all five research papers (note: work in preparation for publication will not be considered, the work must be already published or in press).