This page will give you some quick links to useful services and explains all the ways to keep in contact, how you can get involved in campus life as well as the alumni services and benefits available to you:
- Alumni eNews – We issue quarterly RCSI Bahrain Alumni eNewsletters ‘eNews’ which will include upcoming events, campus news and alumni interviews. Share your feedback, your news or let us know what you would like to see featured in upcoming editions by email to Fadi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni Events - the Careers and Alumni Office organises regular local, regional and international events throughout the year. These events offer a great way to catch up with classmates, friends and staff, exchange news and keep in touch with what is happening at the University. View upcoming event calendar.
- Campus access*- All alumni are allowed access to the campus and full use of the equipment, services and activities offered by 'The HUB' sports facility.
- Library Services* - Alumni are also granted access to books, journals, reports, reference sources and other learning resources available at the Avicenna Library and Learning Resource Centre (LRC).
- RCSI Email for Life– Upon graduation, all RCSI alumni can retain their RCSI Bahrain email address, so that you never have to lose touch with former classmates and lecturers. This also means that you have a professional email account for your CV and when applying for jobs.
- Discounts on Postgraduate Courses- Enrol on a postgraduate programme with RCSI Bahrain and get 10% discount on tuition fees. Courses available include:
- MSc in Healthcare Management (Institute of Leadership)
- MSc in Quality & Safety in Healthcare Management (Institute of Leadership)
- MSc in Nursing
- Certificate/LOR/Transcripts- The Careers and Alumni Office can provide (at a cost) replacement certificates, transcripts or letters of verification.
- Career Development and Guidance- No matter what stage you are at post-graduation, you can always contact the Careers and Alumni Office for career advice and support. We offer free access to the Passmedicine Question Bank for any alumni taking the PLAB Part 1 Examination – contact our office for information.
- RCSI Merchandise- The Shop, which is run by the team at The HUB, boasts a wide selection of RCSI Bahrain merchandise, from hoodies and t-shirts to protein shakers and USB keys. For further details on the shop and the items available, or to make an order for merchandise, please contact email@example.com.
Questions, feedback, suggestions or interested in speaking? Email Alumni@rcsi-mub.com, call +973 1666 0179 or simply drop into the Careers and Alumni Office.
* Please Note: Library services and campus access are provided to graduates in possession of the RCSI Bahrain Alumni Card. The application form for which can be found under the alumni tab on the RCSI Bahrain website.