Active engagement in student partnership projects benefits the entire RCSI community: our students, our staff, and the University itself.
Benefits for students include:
- Being afforded the opportunity to play a key role in contributing to the ethos and mission of RCSI and developing a deeper insight into institutional management.
- Expanding your knowledge of teaching and learning pedagogies in higher education.
- Contributing to academic research, which may lead to impactful research outputs.
- Gaining experience as leaders or ‘change agents’ – enhancing your confidence, as well as broadening your communication, management, collaboration and research skills.
- Improving your personal and professional networking opportunities within the wider student, academic and professional community.
- Greater engagement and empowerment.
- Improved employability.
- Financial support in the form of a bursary.