How to pay for your course
All Undergraduate students registering with RCSI for the first year, must pay their fees in full before the start of the programme.
In the following years, 50% of fees are due before the start of the first semester and the balance is due by 31 January.
We currently offer three tuition fee payment methods.
1. Payment by electronic wire transfer
This can be done using the bank account details below:
Account name: RCSI Student Fees Account, Bank of Ireland, St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2
Account number: 10044074
Sort code: 90 00 84
IBAN no: IE75 BOFI 9000 8410 0440 74
BIC/SWIFT no: BOFIIE2D
Students can also pay their RCSI tuition fees using the PaytoStudy (a third-party payment service) facility. This is particularly useful if you require a receipt for visa or travel purposes, as you will receive confirmation/receipt of payment immediately.
Benefits of PaytoStudy
- You can make the payment in your own country and currency.
- You will receive confirmation of payment/receipt required for your visa application directly from your local bank when you make your payment.
- You don’t need to contact RCSI directly.
- It’s fast: we receive the exact amount you have paid within 48 hours.
- The service is secure.
- You won’t incur international bank charges
- Credit card payments can be accepted from most countries – however, please note that a 3% service charge applies to credit card payments.
Full details on how to use PaytoStudy can be found here.
When making your payment through wire transfer or PaytoStudy, please reduce the fee amount requested in the offer letter by the deposit you have already paid.
3. Scholarship payments
If you are in receipt of a government scholarship from your home country, you must present the guarantee letter in lieu of payment.
RCSI will then invoice the sponsoring body/government post-registration, once full confirmation of your scholarship has been provided.
Depending on your embassy’s requirements, we may need you to provide additional information.