Tax relief

RCSI can provide receipts for tax relief to eligible students.

Full details on tax relief and an application form (Form IT31) are available from the Office of the Revenue Commissioners. 

Receipts for claim of tax relief

You can request your receipts at any time, once you are registered with RCSI.

The request form is available in the Student Fees section on Moodle (the virtual learning environment accessible to registered students). 

The University does not issue receipts automatically.