MyHealth Series - Nutrition for healthy growth and development
- Date: 29 February 2024
- Time: 00:00
- Category: Community, General events
- Location: Online & podcast
Nutrition for healthy growth and development
The fourth episode in the 2023/2024 RCSI MyHealth Series, will focus on the topic of nutrition for healthy growth and development in children and teenagers. As part of this discussion, the panel will address the key concerns and worries that parents have around the topic of child nutrition and provide information and practical advice to support healthy growth and development.
This episode will be chaired by Professor Oran Kennedy, Senior Lecturer in the Department of Anatomy and Regenerative Medicine, RCSI
- Dr Michael Riordan, Clinical Senior Lecture, RCSI and Consultant in Nephrology, CHI at Temple Street and Crumlin
- Dr Claire Timon, Lecturer in the School of Population Health, RCSI
RCSI MyHealth Series 2023/2024
The RCSI MyHealth Series is for people who want to learn more about common illnesses and health-related topics, and how we can improve out personal health and well-being.
All episodes will be made available to watch on the RCSI YouTube channel. Alternatively, you can listen to the podcast version by searching ‘RCSI MyHealth’ on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Join the RCSI MyHealth conversation at #RCSIMyHealth . Don’t forget to subscribe to the RCSI YouTube and podcast channels, where you’ll find extensive content on a range of health science topics.
For more information on previous RCSI MyHealth series events, please visit www.rcsi.com/myhealthlectures
- Cardiovascular disease in women: risks factors, prevention and supports – 21 March 2024
- Dementia and maintaining a healthy brain for life – 17 April 2024