Fees and funding
- Please note that Irish/EU applicants should apply through the CAO website.
In order to assess the total amount of fees you will need to pay for the Advanced Therapeutic Technologies programme, and any funding you may be entitled to apply for, you must first confirm your status as an Irish/EU applicant or a Non-EU applicant.
To be considered an EU applicant, you must:
- Have been living in an EU Member State (which includes the EEA and Switzerland)* for at least three of the last five years before starting the course. Members of the EEA include Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
- Meet the EU Nationality Test* as outlined in more detail in here.
- Meet a number of other terms and conditions regarding residency, income tax etc. Please review this information carefully as a general guide regarding your eligibility for EU applicant status.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria for EU applicant status, you will be deemed a Non-EU student for fees and application purposes.
* Under the Common Travel Area (CTA) between Ireland and the UK, UK citizens will continue to enjoy the same fee status that they have to date, post-Brexit. For the purposes of determining fee status, the UK should continue to be considered an EU Member State when completing the EU Nationality Test linked above.