School Leaver applicants
Please note: Applicants must have attained the age of 18 by 1 December following entry to RCSI. If you do not meet this requirement we will not be able to consider your application.
Non-EU (excluding the USA/Canada) application timeline
PDF | 164.1 KB
Please ensure that you read the below information carefully before starting your application. There is an application fee of €75 payable by credit card.
– Meet the minimum academic eligibility criteria (including English language requirements) for entry to RCSI’s Undergraduate Physiotherapy programme, as outlined in entry requirements.
– Have attained the age of 18 by 1 December following entry to RCSI.
– Apply directly to RCSI between 1 November and 1 February (in the year of admission to the programme). Late applications will be accepted until 30 April, however early application is advised.
– Upload the following documentation as part of their application:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts including English language transcripts (IELTS) if applicable
- Non-academic references
- Copy of passport showing name, nationality and date of birth
- A passport style photograph
- Confidential academic referee* contact details
- A personal statement (guidance on preparing your statement can be found here)
- Documents which reflect your life experience (such as work/life balance, extracurricular activities, relevant work/voluntary experience etc.).
Applicants are required to nominate an academic referee as part of the application process. The Admissions Office will contact the referee and request that they provide a ‘confidential academic reference’. The full name, title, position and contact details of the referee are required as part of the online application (please do not begin your application without these details). It is advisable therefore to inform the referee and seek his/her permission to nominate them as a referee.
- Kuwaiti, Saudi Arabian and Omani nationals who are under government scholarships must apply through their respective Ministries of Higher Education. Their files are then sent to RCSI for consideration by the relevant cultural offices in Dublin or London. For more information, please email the Admissions Office.
We strongly recommend you refer to the Non-EU (excluding USA/Canada) application timeline before completing your application.
If you have any queries about your application, please email the Admissions Office.