Dr Declan GaynorSenior Lecturer in Chemistry
Director of Foundation Year, School of Medicine
Area of Expertise
Bioinorganic chemistry; Metal complexes of hydroxamic acids, Chemical and medical education, technology in education.
- BSc Chemistry; University College Dublin, 1998
- MSc. Multimedia Systems, Trinity College Dublin, 2004;
- PhD Bioinorganic Chemistry, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 2002;
Current areas of activity
- Director of Foundation Year
- Actively researching the use of technology and student centered inquiry pedagogy in third level learning.
- Actively researching first year transition problems in middle-eastern university students.
- Actively researching the synthesis and properties of multinuclear metal complexes