Dr Sireen Al-AradiEnglish Language Lecturer/ History of Bahrain Coordinator
Area of expertise
Academic Leadership and Management, TESOL, English Communication, Staff Professional Development, Education, Motivation theories and Teacher Training.
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership & Management, California State University (2013- 2016). Title of study: Academics Professional Development in a Medical Context.
- Master in TESOL Education (2011-2013). Title of study: The Effect of Incentives on TESOL Teachers' Performance in an Academic Environment.
- Celta and Delta teaching certificates from the British Council and Global English (2008-2010)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English Literature & Education, University of Bahrain (1999-2003).
Current area of activity:
- Supporting the activities of the Language and Culture department and the MCP programme.
- Supporting the activities of the school of nursing in regard to the bridging programme.
- Developing various teaching strategies and techniques in order to enhance teaching quality.
- Continuously developing module or curriculum changes to better fit students' needs based on their feedback.
- Conducting research clusters with members in the field of education to produce collaborative research papers.
- To assist and support all students that seek assistance from the LCU or MCP department.
- To support all staff members in the LCU and MCP department in various tasks.